Cryogenic Storage Systems and Supplies
Are you looking for reliable cryogenic storage systems and supplies? We’ve got that and more.
MIDSCI has a wide selection of cryogenic storage products; including entire systems, refrigerators, and tanks.
The K Series Cryostorage Systems we carry offers reliable liquid nitrogen storage from -100°C to -196°C. These systems have a unique Temperature Gradient Suppression System that greatly improves vapor phase storage temperature and recovery.
Other than entire cryogenic storage systems, we also offer cryogenic refrigerators, such as the LS3000. This rugged product can lower your operating cost per vial!
And for confined workspaces, consider the XTL3 cryogenic storage tank.
- Alpha-numerical inscription on the top of the rack to identify your samples
- A convenient form
- Heat resistant autoclavable material
- Collapsible for storage: TPP racks with the "click" system are quickly assembled and disassembled.
- Rack holds (18) 15 mL tubes, (10) 50 mL tubes, or a combination of each size.
Please call us for sample!
Interlocking on all sides!
Our user friendly cube rack is a must for any laboratory. It accommodates (4) 50mL tubes, (10) 15mL conical tubes, (12) 12 x 75 or 12 x 100 tubes, or (16) 1.5 to 2.0mL microcentrifuge tubes. Polypropylene racks slide together, allowing you to work with different tubes on as many connected racks as desired. Autoclavable. Available in natural, green, pink, yellow, or assorted colors (one each of blue, green, yellow, orange, and pink). Rack measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 x 4 1/2". Packs of 5
- Designed for convenience & versatility, this rack can be used while you are working or as a storage rack.
- It includes a lid and can accomodate 32 x 0.2 ml PCR tubes, 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml & 16 x 0.5 ml microtubes.
- Tube wells are alpha-numerically matrixed with raised bold type for quick identification.
- If you use cycle plates, 8 or 12 tube strips, or lage quantities of 0.2 ml PCR tubes, the WRI-4A is for you.
- Four retainer clips hold the tray firmly in place, yet allow fast and convenient removal when necessary.
- Available with a clear lid and five flourescent colors: blue, green, orange, pink, yellow, or assorted.
- 4 separate, interlocking, different color racks
- Holds multiple 0.2ml tubes and plates, 0.5ml, 1.5/2.0ml, 15ml and 50ml tubes
- Polypropylene, autoclavable
- 16 x 0.5ml and 24 x 1.5/2.oml on one side
- 60 x 0.2ml tubes on the other side
- Slip racks together
- Lock for bigger workstation
- Stack for storage
- Slide into standard freezer racking
- Polypropylene, autoclavable with care
- Supplied as unit consisting of 4 racks with 2 lids
Features hinged lid
Our stackable 50 and 100-well racks hold 1.5 to 2.0mL microtubes and cryovials. Feature a secure clasp that holds the lid tightly shut. Rugged polypropylene racks have molded grid lines on the lid, imprinted and raised coordinates on the box, and imprinted coordinates at the base of each well, allowing easy identification. Available in either natural, or assorted colors (blue, green, purple, yellow, and orange ).
HS1064 and HS1065
- Well dia. 1.23 cm
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 6 x 2.2 in (14.1 x 15.1 x 5.7 cm)
Supports a Variety of Different Sized Tubes!
Withstands Autoclaving, Freezing, or Use in Waterbaths!
Small Footprint - Easily Used Under Hood or on Benchtop!
The 4-Way Rack is a tube rack system designed to support a variety of tube sizes and styles.
Each rack can be rotated to support a variety of tube sizes including:
- 4 x 50 ml conical tubes
- 12 x 15 ml conical tubes
- 32 x 1.5/2.0 ml microtubes
- 32 x 0.5 ml microtubes Assorted Flourescent Colors: Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Yellow
32 Flipper® Junior -WF-32C
- Perfect for sequencing.
- Side A: 32 wells for 0.5 mL type tubes with 8 larger positions for 1.5 or 2.0 mL tubes.
- Side B: 32 positions for 1.5 mL or 2.0 mL tubes with 8 smaller positions.
96 Flipper® -FL-96*-5**
- 8 rows x 12 columns with molded indexing .
- Operating Temperature Range: -90 to 121°C.
- Lids are available in clear.
- The perfect partner for PCR prep.
- Side A: 96 x 1.5/2.0 mL.
- Side B: 96 x 0.5 mL.
- Comes in varying colors
CryoFreeze® Polycarbonate Storage Racks
- Tough, durable polycarbonate construction.
- Drains and vents prevent pressure build-up.
- Crystal-clear lid for sample visibility.
- Bright, attractive assorted colors.
- High-contrast alphanumeric indexing.
Max Tube Dimensions
5 Rows x 5 Columns
76 x 76 x 54 mm
1.0/1.8 mL Tubes
9 Rows x 9 Columns
133 x 133 x 54 mm
1.0/1.8 mL Tubes
10 Rows x 10 Columns
133 x 133 x 54 mm
1.0/1.8 mL Tubes
CoolSafe Specialty chambers are ideal for ice pans, ice buckets and cold or hot plates. These do not fit the CoolSafe Systems. Freeze these chambers overnight for added cooling convenience.
Multiple Uses - Ideal for use on hot or cold plates or for temperature sensitive liquid transfers.
Ideally Sized - A variety of options are available to accommodate PCR tubes and trays, 1.5, 15 and 50 ml conical tubes.
Available in acrylic or ABS plastic
Both versions hold 0.1 to 25mL pipets or cans. Racks feature four angled compartments. The ABS plastic version comes with optional attachments to hold pipet bulbs and pipet fillers on both sides of the rack. Cut-out "windows" on the ABS version makes the viewing of enclosed pipets easy. Magnetized version has strong magnets on both sides and mounts securely on fume hoods, file cabinets, and refrigerators. Measures 3.5 x 11.5 x 16".
|HS20611||Clear Acrylic Manual Pipet Rack||Each|
|HS20612||Blue ABS Manual Pipet Rack||Each|
|HS20613||Red ABS Manual Pipet Rack||Each|
This unique steel wire rack allows storage and transport.
Heat-cured epoxy coating is unaffected by organic solvents, salts, weak acids and weak alkalis.
Temperature range: -223ºC (-369ºF) to 121ºC (250ºF); autoclavable