TPP Serologicals were uniquely designed to be shorter and more ergonomic to permit access into vessels of all shapes and sizes, while providing the end user significant advantages in liquid handing and overall usage. The single piece construction of TPP serologicals 1-25mLs eliminate media drip post-aspiration.
Standard serological pipettes: TPP 1mL, 2mL, 5mL, 10mL & 25mL Serologicals
- Accurate Vol 1 - 25 ml
- Highly visible, bidirectional (ascending, descending), and over-Vol graduations
- Single piece construction prevents "pipette drip"
- Smooth interiors, prevent cell hang-up or clumping inside the pipette
- Shorter length reduces arm/back strain of end user
- Excellent optical transparency
- Color coded cotton plugs and dispenser boxes for easy identification
- (25mL - Red, 10mL - Orange, 5mL - Blue, 2mL - Green, 1mL - Yellow)
- Convenient, stackable TPP dispenser box
- Single wrapped in lint-free paper/plastic blister
Serological pipettes with reservoir: TPP 25/40mL & 50/70mL Serologicals
- Manufactured with highest grade PS, extremely break resistant and robust
- Reservoir offers large capacity Vols in a compact, ergonomic design. It augments the total Vol capacity without adding proportionate length to the pipette
- Slender and short form enables ergonomic working conditions in the sterile hood
- Small outside diameter of the tube at the tip results in an excellent accessibility of the large pipettes even in small tissue culture flasks
- 40mL and 70mL max Vols enable larger media aspiration
- Optimized form of the mouthpiece preserves the rubber of the pipette aid
The serological pipettes with reservoir from TPP are molded with highest grade polystyrene. They fit in all commercially available pipette aids with rubber inserts.
Convenient Packaging Design
- Individually wrapped in lint free paper / plastic blister
- Color coded, convenient stackable TPP dispenser box
- Single dispense or convenient opening for dispensing larger number of pipettes
Quality Assurance for all TPP Serologicals:
- Manufactured with the highest grade of polystyrene for greater break resistance
- DNAse/RNAse-free, low endotoxin level <0.1EU/ml
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Individually wrapped in peel-off paper/plastic wrapper
Introducing the new MIDSCI serological pipettes
- Easy-to-read graduations
- Color-coded rings for easy identification
- Gamma sterilized and individually wrapped.
Available in acrylic or ABS plastic
Both versions hold 0.1 to 25mL pipets or cans. Racks feature four angled compartments. The ABS plastic version comes with optional attachments to hold pipet bulbs and pipet fillers on both sides of the rack. Cut-out "windows" on the ABS version makes the viewing of enclosed pipets easy. Magnetized version has strong magnets on both sides and mounts securely on fume hoods, file cabinets, and refrigerators. Measures 3.5 x 11.5 x 16".
|HS20611||Clear Acrylic Manual Pipet Rack||Each|
|HS20612||Blue ABS Manual Pipet Rack||Each|
|HS20613||Red ABS Manual Pipet Rack||Each|
- Four angled compartments hold pipettes securely
- Notched shelves allow easy access to shorter pipettes
- Durable ¼-inch acrylic construction
- Flat top for additional storage of pipettors, tips, etc.
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Overall Dimension: 11.75"D x 3.75"W x 16"H
- Compartment Dimensions: 11.5"D x 3.25"W x 3"H
- Same features as the PR-40 but twice as big
- Overall Dimension: 11.75"D x 7"W x 16"H
- Compartment Dimensions: 11.5"D x 6.5"W x 3"H